A variable atmosphere workstation with a 30 litre airlock
- Each porthole also acts as a mini-airlock so you can transfer up to 10 plates each time you insert or withdraw your arms, so reducing airlock cycles and gas usage.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Optional refrigeration unit available if you are working with organisms that need low temperature incubation or storage conditions.
- Reminder to perform calibration can be set for between 7 and 21 days.
- Automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
The M85 variable atmosphere workstation is ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious microaerophiles.
The large 30 litre airlock with powered internal door provides effective sample and equipment transfer in the fastest possible time whilst ensuring the minimum amount of oxygen is introduced into the chamber. Two oval ports enable you to work gloved or bare handed.
This is a 4-gas system with built in oxygen, CO2 and hydrogen sensors allowing users to programme precise gas concentrations, perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerobic environment. Microaerobic workstations provide the most flexibility of any models in the Don Whitley Scientific range; allowing Anoxic/Anaerobic, Microaerobic or Hypoxic atmospheres to be created if desired without the need to change incoming gasses.
This workstation can also be specified with the Whitley HEPA Filtration System and accommodates between 540 - 610 x 90mm plates.