A massive hypoxic chamber - the largest in the Whitley Workstation range
- Precise control of oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen – provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
- The Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System with optional Enhanced Biological Containment.
- Two removable fronts (each fitted with two patented oval ports) facilitate the transfer of large items of equipment for use inside the chamber.
- Innovative, full colour touch screen that is Ethernet-enabled for remote access. Now you can log into your workstation when you are away from the laboratory.
- Fully automated oxygen calibration routine (patent pending) – activated via the touchscreen with no need to touch or remove the sensor - saves time, no risk of user error and ensures the accuracy of your results.
- Other options include double internal power socket, refrigeration, front loading single sample entry system, cable glands and storage trays.
The Whitley H155 HEPA Hypoxystation is the tallest, widest, deepest hypoxic chamber in the Whitley Workstation range. It has a usable internal capacity of 1,900 litres and can accommodate a variety of items of equipment such as live cell imaging devices and microscopes.
The generous internal height facilitates easy pipetting and all cell manipulations can be performed without removing them from your required hypoxic conditions. The H155 HEPA is equipped with the Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3 and we can provide proof of atmospheric cleanliness.
This workstation provides precise environmental control whilst leaving plenty of room to work, incubate and conduct analysis. Two rapid 12 litre airlocks prevent compromising conditions inside the chamber when you are entering and exiting. The airlocks operate independently and take only 60 seconds to run a cycle. Each airlock can accommodate 10 x 500ml Duran bottles.