- Two removable fronts to enable the transfer of larger batches of samples or pieces of equipment for use inside the chamber.
- Patented oval ports enable you to work comfortably, gloved or bare handed. Each port includes an isolator switch so that you can use one port at a time, if required. The fact that there are two sets of ports means that two researchers can work in the chamber side-by-side.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Two new options are available: a rotating turntable (up to 3 per shelf) to hold up to 80 x 90mm Petri dishes; and the movable platform to facilitate the movement of heavy items of equipment inside the chamber.
- Other options include: double internal power socket, front loading single sample entry system; cable glands, shelves with optional storage trays, Anaerobic Conditions Monitor and data logging.
- A fully comprehensive maintenance and breakdown contract is also available to prolong the life of your investment. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).
The Whitley A155 HEPA Workstation provides the ability to operate a variety of laboratory equipment or perform specialist tasks in a strictly controlled anaerobic environment. This workstation has a capacity of 1,800 litres; two airlocks; and two removable fronts.
The huge capacity of this workstation means that it can accommodate a variety of laboratory equipment, eg cell sorters, colony pickers, high throughput bio-reactors, microscopes and spiral platers such as the Whitley WASP Touch.
The A155 HEPA is equipped with the Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System, which reduces particle counts inside the chamber to levels exceeding the requirements of ISO 14644
Two deep airlocks, one at either end of the workstation, that can be operated independently and take only 60 seconds to run a cycle. Each airlock can accommodate 10 x 500ml Duran bottles.
The A155 HEPA comes complete with a bespoke trolley with shelves.