A microaerobic workstation with extra height and depth
- Two patented oval ports enable you to work comfortably, gloved or bare handed.
- Rather than use off-the-shelf HEPA filters, DWS has worked with one of the world's leading filter manufacturers to develop a filter specifically tailored to suit this workstation.
- Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceeds the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3 (equivalent to Class 1 of the US Fed Std 209E Cleanroom Standards and exceeds the particle counts attained at rest’ (without an operator) of Grade A as set out in the GMP Guidelines). We can provide test results confirming particulate levels inside the workstation.
- Fitted with a fan that circulates the internal atmosphere continuously - contributing to even temperature distribution and ensuring any internal particulate will be in motion.
- A removable front enables the transfer of larger batches of samples or pieces of equipment for use inside the chamber.
- Colour, touch screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity and airlock cycle status.
- Other options to tailor the workstation to your requirements include: single sample entry system; cable glands; shelves and data logging.
The M135 HEPA is a tall, wide, deep microaerobic chamber. This variable atmosphere workstation is ideal for the study and isolation of fastidious microaerophiles where HEPA filtration is required. It has an internal volume of 900 litres and can accommodate a variety of items of equipment such as imaging devices, microscopes, plate readers, spiral platers, etc.
The generous internal height facilitates easy pipetting. All your work can be performed without removing your samples from the required microaerobic conditions. The entire chamber is a working and incubation space.
A rapid 16 litre airlock – no risk of compromising conditions inside the chamber (and it’s flushed with nitrogen as an additional cost saving).
This is a 4-gas system with built in oxygen, CO2 and hydrogen sensors allowing users to programme precise gas concentrations, perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerobic environment. These workstations provide the most flexibility of any models in the Don Whitley Scientific range; allowing Anoxic/Anaerobic, Microaerobic or Hypoxic atmospheres to be created if desired without the need to change incoming gasses.
The M135 HEPA is fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly.
DWS also offers two optional cooling methods for this workstation. A Refrigeration System could be useful if you are working with organisms that need low temperature incubation. Alternatively, the Heat Removal System allows the workstation to maintain ambient temperatures at all times.