The H135 HEPA is a tall, wide, deep hypoxic chamber. This Hypoxystation has a capacity of 900 litres and can accommodate a variety of items of equipment such as live cell imaging devices, microscopes, plate readers, etc.
The generous internal height facilitates easy pipetting. All cell manipulations can be performed without removing them from your required hypoxic conditions. The entire cell culture incubator chamber is a working and incubation space.
This workstation provides precise environmental control whilst leaving plenty of room to work, incubate and conduct analysis. A rapid 16 litre airlock – no risk of compromising conditions inside the chamber (and it’s flushed with nitrogen as an additional cost saving).
If you need to aspirate biological liquid waste from inside the chamber, order with a Vacuum Take-off Port and the Whitley AsPROvac for the perfect package.
For those who want to use a Seahorse XF Analyzer in their work, there is the option of connecting the H135 HEPA to a Whitley i2 Instrument Workstation.
- Precise control of oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen – provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
- The Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System with optional Enhanced Biological Containment.
- A removable front (fitted with two patented oval ports) to facilitate the transfer of large items of equipment for use inside the chamber.
- Innovative full colour touch screen that is Ethernet-enabled for remote access. Now you can log into your workstation when you are away from the laboratory.
- Fully automated oxygen calibration routine (patent pending) – activated via the touchscreen with no need to touch or remove the sensor - saves time, no risk of user error and ensures the accuracy of your results.
- Options Include the Whitley Automatic Humidifier – sterile, on-demand moisture addition.