- The built-in rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (takes only 60 seconds).
- Fitted with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning, easy replacement of the HEPA filter, and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems - reduces the need for additional bench space.
- A colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
- Options include an integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility.
The Whitley A135 HEPA is a tall, wide, anaerobic workstation fitted with the unique internal HEPA filtration system. Like our other anaerobic chambers, it provides excellent conditions for the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. With an internal volume of 950 litres, a variety of equipment can be accommodated within the chamber.
Fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter hundreds of times an hour, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly. DWS filters are located inside the workstation, which prevents the filter becoming saturated with moisture and rendered ineffective.
The internal atmosphere is circulated continuously - contributing to even temperature distribution and ensuring any internal particulates will be in motion before capture by the filter. Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3. Proof of atmospheric cleanliness can be provided on request.
As well as providing ideal conditions for anaerobic studies, this workstation operates from two gas supplies for the most cost-effective running conditions.