The Whitley M35 is a microaerobic workstation ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms.
This is a 4-gas system with built in oxygen, CO2 and hydrogen sensors allowing users to programme precise gas concentrations, perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerobic environment. Microaerobic workstations provide the most flexibility of any models in the Don Whitley Scientific range; allowing Anoxic/Anaerobic, Microaerobic or Hypoxic atmospheres to be created if desired without the need to change incoming gasses.
A range of optional accessories, such as removable front and automatic humidification, are available to tailor this workstation to your particular requirements.
This workstation can also be specified with the Whitley HEPA Filtration System and can accommodate up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- A rapid, 12 litre airlock that can transfer 40 plates in only 60 seconds.
- Intuitive colour touchscreen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
- This workstation can also be specified with the Whitley HEPA Filtration System.