- Fully integrated gas mixing
- Colour touchscreen interface allows easy monitoring of all parameters simultaneously
- Ethernet enabled for remote access to touchscreen
- Multifunctional porthole system - 2 pairs of ports so can be used by 2 users at the same time
- Each port acts as a mini airlock to transfer small items of lab ware
- Patented oval gloveports to allow bare handed or gloved operation and maximum comfort in use
- Automated de-humidification as standard
- A wide range of options and accessories to tailor the system to your particular working conditions.
The Whitley H95 Hypoxystation has been designed specifically for researchers requiring the ability to accurately control O2, CO2, temperature and humidity. It allows the user to control O2, in 0.1% increments from 0.1% up to 20%; control CO2, in 0.1% increments from 0.1% to 15%; carry out straightforward calibration of the oxygen sensor; control temperature between 5°C above ambient and 45°C; and to control relative humidity at 80% RH or higher.
The H95 has a chamber capacity of 600 litres and an airlock capacity of 30 litres. The airlock is fitted with an automatic internal door and provides an easy and rapid method for the transfer of up to 133 x 96 well plates or 252 x T25 culture flasks from the laboratory to the workstation. The airlock cycle takes only 5 minutes.