MEDIAWEL 10 is an automatic media preparator with a capacity of between 1 and 10 litres. It provides the ability to quickly and accurately produce all types of agar, broths and dilution fluids.
This device has a high temperature accuracy and can increase productivity, quality, repeatability and traceability. You can make media faster and be more flexible in terms of the type of media you can prepare. The MEDIAWEL 10 media preparator can be positioned on a bench or there is an optional trolley with large wheels so you can easily slide it under the bench to save space.
A variety of safety features are standard, including a safety lid that locks when the temperature reaches 80°C. Full traceability and easy export of data via a USB interface, speeds up work processes and optimises workflow. A printer is also available. Real time data monitoring is available through the WIFI and Ethernet connection to your PC, Smartphone or tablet. Each cycle is recorded and stored locally and can be exported (PDF or CSV format) via the USB drive.
Key features of the MEDIAWEL 10 Media Preparator
- Capacity from 1 to 10 litres
- 7" colour touchscreen LCD display
- Continuous homogenisation
- Slow, smooth stirring: 9 adjustable speeds - 20 to 110 rpm - to avoid bubbling
- Sterilisation temperature: 95°C to 125°C
- Temperature precision: +/- 0.5°C after temperature stabilisation
- A 16 GB SD card is included, which can store up to 10,000 cycles
- One click connection/disconnection from the water supply.