The POLYWEL 3D is a true walk-away dispensing system designed to be used in a modern laboratory to increase throughput. This device eliminates time-consuming, laborious tasks that could be creating a bottleneck in media production or tying up technicians for long periods of time.
A throughput of 1,000 tubes per hour (9ml into 18mm tubes) with a true walk-away capability will free up staff to perform other tasks while the POLYWEL dispenses reliably and accurately. There are a range of tubing sizes available to optimise speed and accuracy at different dispense volumes. With full calibration at the start of any run and at user defined intervals, full traceability is available to satisfy quality system audits.
Racks are autoclavable, as is the tubing, therefore it is possible to fill tubes and bottles pre-sterilisation or fill aseptically from a media preparator or other sterile media vessel. The racks have been designed so that tubes can be inserted directly from the packaging, saving time unpacking and loading racks ready to fill.
Bottles and tubes of varying sizes and volumes can be filled, making the POLYWEL a truly versatile piece of equipment.
- Dispense 1,000 tubes with 9ml in 60 minutes with no interaction from the operator
- Racks designed so tubes can be loaded direct from original packaging
- Maximum size of containers: Height between 115 and 250mm; Width up to 190mm; Depth up to 390mm
- Tubing diameters: 1.6mm, 3.2mm and 6.4mm
- Volume accuracy of +/- 0.1ml (>5ml)
- Simple to use, easy to program
- One POLYPUMP 3D supplied with the POLYWEL
- 3D co-ordinates for dispense nozzle to accept different sized tubes and bottles
- Programmable calibration check intervals
- Traceability options to satisfy quality audits.