- Automatically reads different plate types up to 150mm diameter.
- Generates true-to-life, full colour images.
- Accurate zone measurement around discs and MIC strips.
- Automatic comparison with EUCAST MIC breakpoint values.
- Free software upgrades to comply with EUCAST – no annual licence fee.
- Fully traceable information for UKAS.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and breakdown contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).
An automated microbial identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing (AST) analysis system for faster results in busy clinical laboratories.
The sensitive CCD camera, unique lighting system and powerful Chromogenic ID software provides identification of microbial species in seconds. You can connect ChromaZona to your LIMS to store data and generate reports in Excel - with no transcription errors.
Use ChromaZona to generate objective, repeatable, traceable data in double-quick time and to EUCAST standards.