ProtoCOL3 Plus is an automated colony counter and zone reading system with a high specification digital camera and LED lighting. The system comes complete with a colour, touchscreen PC that can be positioned on the bench or mounted on top of the unit if space is limited.
High quality imaging allows clear distinction of different colours of colony on one plate - an excellent system for identifying and counting specific microorganisms from a mixed population and identifying colonies on chromogenic media. Automatically compensates for such things as different coloured media, agar thickness and environmental debris.
- Use plates up to 150mm diameter.
- Wrap-around, dark screen doors eliminate the effects of ambient light, sunlight and fluorescent tubes
- Counts colonies as small as 43 microns and measures zones of inhibition as small as 0.1mm diameter.
- Flexible, fast and accurate with the ability to transfer data electronically and avoid transcription errors.
- Add optional software modules for spiral plates, OPKA, SBA, Multi-sector, Multi-well, SRD, AMES and statistical analysis.