For those customers who want to further reduce the labour involved in performing serial dilutions, this option provides an adapted WASP Touch to permit sample aspiration from an individual Dilucup®. The turntable direction of rotation has been reversed on this model. Operational software is unchanged from the standard WASP Touch, except that sample aspiration from a tube/bottle has been disabled.
Please note that the Dilucup® WASP Touch cannot accommodate the Extended Volume Package.
- Patented automatic sanitizing system automatically maintains correct liquid levels in sanitizing solutions
- Illuminated, covered working area
- Easy serviceability
- Automatically logs date, time, deposition, user name, number of plates produced – a powerful diagnostic tool.
- Flowsense - detects the movement of liquid through the WASP Touch.
- Sanitising system reservoirs are available in two sizes and can contain sufficient fluid for hundreds of wash cycles – perfect for busy laboratories.
- Fully integrated vacuum waste system – occupies the smallest amount of bench width.