The Society for Anaerobic Microbiology is presenting a 2 day residential course, sponsored by Don Whitley Scientific and delivered by The UK Anaerobe Reference Unit, Public Health Wales, Cardiff 25-26 June 2015.
Is it time to refresh your knowledge on the culturing, identification and clinical importance of anaerobes?
Are your staff wanting to learn from experts about the latest technologies and techniques?
Book now – ONLY 1 PLACE REMAINING (as of 29/04/15)
Cost: £350 +VAT (£330 +VAT for SAM members) which includes:
One night accommodation at the Park Plaza Hotel, Cardiff and all meals and refreshments plus dinner on 25th June.
– IBMS & RCPath CPD accreditation applied for
– Invaluable preparation for FRCPath
Aims of the course:
1. To promote an understanding and awareness of anaerobic bacteria in clinical material.
2. To gain an insight into their relevance in clinical microbiology.
3. To achieve a basic level of competence in methods used for their isolation and identification.
4. To improve the standards of anaerobic microbiology in clinical laboratories.
Trefor Morris, Lead Scientist, UKARU
Dr Sheila Patrick, Chair, Society for Anaerobic Microbiology
For more information and a detailed programme, please visit the Don Whitley Scientific website – www.dwscientific.co.uk/practicalmicrobiologycourse/
To reserve your place on this course, please contact:
Deborah Robinson at Don Whitley Scientific Limited on 01274 595728 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Payment accepted by cheque (please make payable to Don Whitley Scientific Limited) and Visa or Mastercard.