- Standard log depositions for 90mm Petri dishes - 50µl and 100µl (and Extended Volume Package available to provide a wider range of deposition profiles: 10 and 200µl log and 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000µl lin).
- Sample uptake from beakers, bottles, test tubes and other vessels.
- Turntable automatically adjusts for all types of 90mm plates.
- Data handling and traceability package option.
- Autoclavable stylus wash station.
- Built-in vacuum source.
- Illuminated working area.
- Flowsense flow restriction system.
- Comprehensive service and maintenance contract option.
- Free one year Quality Counts Scheme (Europe only) with the option to continue this service.
WASP Touch spiral platers eliminate the need for serial dilutions, offer a reduction in the cost per test and standardise counting methods. The Workstation WASP Touch has been specially developed to be fitted and operated in any A Range Whitley Workstation. Connections are side mounted for easy access. The unit is also more compact front to back to minimise space requirements.
The Workstation WASP Touch incorporates touchscreen technology and Automated Intelligent Monitoring Software (AIMS). This software guides users through a variety of functions, including set up and daily check routines, and indicates when to empty the waste reservoir.
Precise quantities of cleaning fluids are dispensed automatically – eliminating the risk of carry-over of either sample or sanitizing fluid. The patented Sanitizing System incorporates bottles with sufficient fluid capacity for hundreds of wash cycles – perfect for busy laboratories. 1 or 2 litre bottles are available.