Anyone interested in an exciting opportunity to move into sales?
Don Whitley Scientific now has a vacancy for a Technical Sales Representative.
As a Technical Sales Representative you will promote an exciting range of laboratory equipment and service contracts. Brands include Whitley Anaerobic, Hypoxic and Microaerobic Workstations, Whitley Automated Spiral Plater plus products such as the automated specimen processor WASPLab, media/sample preparation equipment and other niche laboratory equipment.
This role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop an established customer base and build a long-term, lucrative career in the UK as well as the possibility of overseas travel.
Candidates with no previous sales experience will be considered as training will be provided. A high level of support will also be available from senior colleagues.
Core responsibilities include:
- Maximising sales potential and business growth by establishing relationships and collaborations with customers.
- Working closely with marketing to ensure relevant promotions are delivered to customers and that feedback from customers is relayed back to inform future planning.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Hands-on approach and comfortable with daily travel.
- Articulate, confident communicator able to engage with people at all levels, including technical managers and procurement/finance personnel.
- Independent and decisive, using creative thought and sound logic to identify, prioritise and maximise opportunities.
- Based in the north of England to serve a territory that extends into Scotland.
Our sales team comprises of successful people with and without a science background, so experience in a scientific discipline is not a prerequisite.
- Basic salary dependent upon experience
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Company car
How to apply
Please email Steve Robertson, Sales Director on firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a current CV.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES