- Liquid sterilisation (using two flexible PT100 probes) with various cooling options
- Pipette and glass sterilization
- Instrument sterilization (wrapped or unwrapped).Biohazard and waste sterilization
- Agar preparation
- Specialised customised cycles.
- Vertical autoclaves are freestanding devices that come complete with castors for ease of movement.
- Built-in view of historical cycle data – stores the last 200 cycles in the memory.
- Option to download files to your PC with no additional hardware.
- User access level controls.
- Have a temperature range from 105°C (221°F) to 138°C (280°F).
- Quality system compliance standards include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003. 21 CFR 820.
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
- Built-in safety features to prevent injury to users and damage to the load.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and service contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime.
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
Don Whitley Scientific is the UK distributor for Tuttnauer Autoclaves.
Tuttnauer vertical autoclaves provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for laboratory applications and quality assurance processes. The ELV is a freestanding autoclave that saves space on the laboratory bench.
Tuttnauer autoclaves are used by hospital laboratories, pharmaceutical facilities, clinics, research institutes, universities, biotechnology, chemical and food industries.
The ELV range can be used for a variety of laboratory applications such as:
This range includes chamber volume capacity between 31-160 litres:
- 2840 ELV – 31 litre volume
- 3850 ELV – 65 litre volume
- 3870 ELV – 85 litre volume
- 5075 ELV – 160 litre volume