Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley M35 Workstation
The Whitley M35 is a microaerophilic workstation ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms. This is a 4-gas system with built-in gas sensing technology that allows you to programme precise gas concentrations and is perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerophilic environment.
- A rapid, 12 litre airlock that can transfer 40 plates in only 60 seconds.
- For total flexibility, up to four gases – nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and a 10% hydrogen/90% nitrogen mix – can be combined within safe and varying ratios to provide a specific atmosphere for your experiments.
- This unit can accommodate up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Intuitive colour touch screen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels.
- Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
A range of optional accessories, such as HEPA filtration, removable front and automatic humidification, are available to tailor this workstation to your particular requirements.
|Capacity (Petri Dishes)||400 / 600|
|Port/Airlock Capacity||40 plates|
|Airlock Size||223mm Deep x 190mm High|
|Porthole System||Manual, oval ports|
|Gas Supplies||H2&N2 / CO2 / N2 / Air|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Option available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Option available|
|Storage Trays||Option available|
|Spotlight / Inspection Lamp||Option available|
|Single Sample Entry||Option available|
|Data Logging||Option available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||60|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Automatic Humidifier||Option available|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||1255 / 720 / 710|
LiteratureWhitley M35 Workstation Fact SheetWhitley M35 Workstation Installation DocumentAnaerobic and Microaerobic Range BrochureWhitley M35 Workstation Brochure
There are no current downloads for this product.